PDA

View Full Version : I see MINI's

Dawnie
03-26-2014, 02:35 PM
For work I drive all over between Belfair, to Bainbridge and up to Port Angeles. I see many mini's but one in particular I see is stuck behind a chain link fence at Rhody Drive Self Storage in Port Hadlock. If anybody is looking for another Cooper there is a for sale sign in window...

phydeaux
03-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Kind of hard to get a return wave from that one, it would seem.

SMOG
03-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Ha! If you guys are ever driving up Bethel Ave in Port Orchard and want to wave to a biker that will not return a wave check out the roof of the Bethel Saloon. A Harley with 2 skeletons on it and the passenger skeleton has a bridal veil on "Her". Pretty inventive:eek:

Dawnie
03-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Don't go that far down Bethel all that often... I do notice that around home I get more waves... Nobody waves on Bainbridge or over on the Peninsula... SMOG... I'm off of Sydney a few blocks up from Bay and maybe its from my Jeep days but I wave to every MINI I see.

SMOG
03-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Dawnie, you are only a few blocks from me. I am one block above Bay on Perry, between Annapolis & Col. Sanders. Look for the house with pampas grass on Bay.

PM me and we can get coffee over at Whiskey Gulch, or here, since we have similar espresso machines :-)