PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: CHILI-S

Kristin
05-15-2010, 06:56 PM
This afternoon around 4:00 on Yelm Highway. I was out on the Shadow riding with my two favorite biker buddies, so even though I waved, I'm pretty sure you didn't see us. (though Rich's bright yellow bike is hard to miss) A great day for motoring - whether 2 wheels or 4.

bentrydr
05-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Nice day for motoring for sure but home duties keep me busy with work around home or running errands associated with them. Sunday looks like it will be another day of home duties, have 10 shrubs, a dozen other plants and a tree to get into the ground so that and mowing will keep me busy. I also need to finish cleaning my summer wheels so I can get them mounted sometime this week. Seems like there is always something to do.

Hope everyone had a great day and a better one tomorrow. See some of you Wed evening for the events meeting.

Kristin
05-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Oh, we know about home duties. Lawns got mowed, weeds got pulled and lots of other chores before we could get out - that's why it was so late in the afternoon. Be careful of your back, Don, if you're working outside. We don't want you laid up again.

Chili-S
05-16-2010, 06:16 PM
You're right, we didn't notice you. We'll have to keep an eye out for you when the weather is nice.

We were on the way from one birthday party (a first and a 40th) to Courtney's 30th birthday celebration with about 50 of her and Danny's friends. Great (costume) party with Rambo, Poolboy, Punky Brewster, Captain Kirk, lots of Valley Girls, Superman (Danny) and She-Ra, Princess of Power (Courtney). Chad also showed up with a friend as Dumb and Dumber, but we couldn't tell which was which. Great party, but after helping to clean up and driving them home to Shelton early this morning (they celebrated a little too much), we didn't do much today.