PDA

View Full Version : Spotted prs1 in his BRG Roadster

bentrydr
04-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Just saw Pete pull up in the parking lot of the building where I work on JBLM, park and then in a few minutes move on. I suspect he was on the phone and needed to be elsewhere. He did have the top down and was grinning ear to ear.

Kristin
04-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Anyone who'll go shirtless at a Green Bay Packer game in the middle of winter will probably never put the top UP no matter what the temp. :p. Rich has been trying to get on post to check it out all week but no luck yet.

Chili-S
04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Pete, Dale and I were at NW MINI yesterday and yes, he was grinning from ear-to-ear, especially when he won the iPad. He said that today was going to be his last day but will be working for a contractor out of Utah on JBLM. Pete has had a fantastic week.

prs1
04-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Don yep I got a call and had to go, was looking to stop and see you, I will be off this week, will be working for a contractor, although I also applied for a PSE QA need to talk to Rich. I will send you my cell # Kristen. And today I won last place in the rally!!!

phydeaux
04-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Pete, Dale and I were at NW MINI yesterday and yes, he was grinning from ear-to-ear, especially when he won the iPad. He said that today was going to be his last day but will be working for a contractor out of Utah on JBLM. Pete has had a fantastic week.

You won the iPad? Nice! That would have made a nice bribe in the rally... just sayin'... ;)

prs1
04-08-2012, 06:06 AM
I was sure you would have had one Eric, but I won someone else owns it if you know what I mean

KOOLBLU
04-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Congrats, Pete.

bentrydr
04-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Don yep I got a call and had to go, was looking to stop and see you, I will be off this week, will be working for a contractor, although I also applied for a PSE QA need to talk to Rich.

Pete, thought you might had gotten a call to go. I was headed down the stairs to come out and see the ride but when I got to the door and stepped out, all I saw was your rear end heading back down towards the circle.

We will catch up another time. Curious about the new job.