Go Back   Salish Sea MINI Motoring Club > General > The Mall

The Mall Posting an item for sale on this forum does not constitute an endorsement of the item by SSMINI, its Executive Board or membership nor is it an endorsement that the item is safe to be used as advertised.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:52 PM
SSMINI Forum Member

....mini cooper s for sale .....

$23,600

I know everyone is probably pulling out thier hair right now seeing my car up for sale, but i have decided to move on. i recently have become infatuated with the Lotus Elise and have decided to press onto that route. But anyways i know many have seen my car either by a friendly passing on the road, a get together, carshows, or even club drive and can vouche for how i speak about my car. this car has been babied and was only touched by griots, there isnt one ding on this car, and it shows. Well here goes nothing.

And let me just say i have receipts for everything, i mean everything.
Oil was changed every 3000 miles with mobile1 fully syn ( i have receipts to prove that as well haha)
Car has never been fueled with anything less than 91 octance and Chevron
Also all factory parts that are now aftermarket parts will also come with this car

2010 Mini Cooper S (vehicle is still under warranty)
22,072 miles
Chili Red (entire car has been repainted by high end shop and is show quality, members on this site can vouche for that)
(Car was in a sand storm in texas about 1 week after i purchased it, paint was not perfect and it bothered me enough to claim insurrance and have a better paint job than factory as well as 4 coats of clear.. enough said)
All emblems except rear boot mini emblem have been removed, even the fron emblem was removed and the holes welded closed.
No drill holes in front bumper
Manual 6 speed
Grey Carbon letherette
Premium Package (dual pane panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, harmon kardon sound system)
Sports Package ( 17 in crown spokes they are included with car perfect condition, dynamic traction control, xenon headlights)
Multifunctional Steering Wheel
Black Bonnet Stripes
Chrome Line Interrior
JCW Carbon fiber and suede shift knob
JCW suede shift boot
MINI Rubber Cooper S floor mats (with carbon fiber Cooper S logo)
H&R RSS Coilover suspension (comes with stock suspension as well)
Alta CAI (comes with stock air box as well)
BBS BMW Style 5, 2 piece Wheels (one of a kind, only one known mini cooper which is located in europe has these wheels on it. if these wheels were to be purchased new from bmw they would cost you $475 a wheel and thats without polished bolts and polished lips. polished bolts are $2 a bolt x 136 bolts and time, labor and materials to polish the lips. also all the centers have been profesionally filled and redrilled from 5X120 to 4X100 as to fit a mini bolt pattern. wheels aslo have hubcentric wheel adapters to fit the 74.1 bmw hub to the mini 54.1hub. wheels have been mounted with Falken 512 tires 205/40/17 97% tread left. just to give you a picture of the quality of craftsman ship these wheels are, when getting all 4 wheels mounted and balanced only 1 wheel needed .5 ounce of weight added to be balanced the other wheels needed nothing)

im sure ive forgoten some things in all of this. Please feel free to email or call me or even text me anything you would like to know about the car. the car is still financed so financing options are still available.

joshuabkish@yahoo.com
253-225-6010
Attached Thumbnails
mini.jpg   mini 1.jpg   mini 2.jpg   mini 3.jpg   mini4.jpg  

Last edited by twinscroll; 09-08-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:58 PM
SSMINI Member | Treasurer

Garage
Shocked! I am truly shocked! I wish you luck in selling. Make sure it goes to the right person, someone that will appreciate all the work you have put into that MINI. If I could, I would make it mine. But, two MINI's is enough for us, and the MiL doesn't like getting into Deanne's stock 2001 MCS, much less, mine, which isn't lowered all that much.

On another note, where did you get those photos taken?

2005 DS/B MCS Phydeaux <--> WA Plate - "2AAREQD" (gone)
2012 RG/B MCs Countryman All4 <--> WA Plate - "RLRCSTR" (gone)
2015 DB/B F56s <--> WA Plate "RLRCSTR"
Old 09-08-2011, 03:57 AM
SSMINI Forum Member

Garage
It's a beautiful car and it will be a lucky new owner who gets it.

2012 Boss 302
2012 Shelby GT500
Old 09-08-2011, 07:44 AM
SSMINI Forum Member

wow! I am also shocked. I have seen this MINI in person and it is REALLY NICE!
Maybe I can talk Gerald into buying this one. Of course, I would have to paint it blue.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:24 PM
SSMINI Forum Member

Price is now $23,600 Thank you everyone. Pass on the word, I would really like to see this mini go to the right person. Also the photos were taken by my friend Lindsay, she has an awesome eye with the camera. She has a flick account I believe she is OMG Lindsay Bailey.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
SSMINI Founder | President | Events Coordinator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by phydeaux View Post
Shocked! I am truly shocked!
Me too! Sorry to see you're selling the MINI as it's a great looking car.