Go Back   Salish Sea MINI Motoring Club > Salish Sea MINI > SSMINI Happenings > Drive Time

Drive Time Let's go for a drive. A forum for planning and coordination of fun drives and trips.

Old 03-15-2015, 02:37 PM
SSMINI Member

Garage
We all had a great time, in spite of my misdirection from time to time (Garmin and my co-pilot had disagreements )

The planes and the tank collection are pretty amazing if you have not seen them.

On Memorial Day they are going to have a "Tank Fest" with live fire and guest tanks coming from out of the area. Might be good!

Thanks Ron for the organization and the side trip to Salish Sea Brewery and their great offerings.

Last edited by SMOG; 03-19-2015 at 04:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-19-2015, 04:45 AM
SSMINI Member

Garage
I forgot to mention that on the return trip Dave and Olga who were leading were attacked by a drone! Well not exactly an attack, but a drone did sort of crash into the road and cause them and the people behind them to swerve/take note of idiot running out onto the highway to retrieve said drone. Such excitement I could do without

Last edited by SMOG; 03-30-2015 at 06:20 AM. Reason: text