Go Back   Salish Sea MINI Motoring Club > General > The Mall

The Mall Posting an item for sale on this forum does not constitute an endorsement of the item by SSMINI, its Executive Board or membership nor is it an endorsement that the item is safe to be used as advertised.

Old 06-17-2015, 08:07 PM
SSMINI Forum Member

WTS 2007 Justa Cooper.

I have owned this car for exactly 1 year and have put 2000 miles on it. Purchased for my son who is afraid to drive. Fairly loaded Justa with only 37,000 miles on the clock. I purchased an extended bumper to bumper warranty with the car through NW Mini. The warranty has 4 years or 38,000 miles left and is transferable for a $50 fee. New tires, rear brakes and timing chain at NW mini before I purchased it. Mellow Yellow with black lid. Automatic with paddles. Sport pkg, Cold weather pkg, Harmon Kardon sound system, power sunroof. I will post pic's by the weekend. I owe $12,500 on it and thats what I want to sell it for. Financed through BECU. Beautiful condition inside and out. Will get pic's up soon.

kvnelter@yahoo.com

Last edited by SeaSoldier; 06-17-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:06 AM
SSMINI Forum Member

Trying to sell this Mini again as the wife wants a camper trailer. It now has just 37,300 miles on it. Platinum warranty from NW Mini out to 75,000 miles or Sept of 2019. I owe BECU $10,500 so thats what it will take to own this. I will have it at Griots today for the "Tech Session" No disappointments with this Mini.